Monday, July 25, 2005

5GB of downloads!

during the past few days (2 days and a half to be exact), I had 5GBs downloads of my first podcast show, that's more than 100 people! So THAT was the power of Internet.

The weird thing though, nobody has really said anything about my podcast yet, so I don't know if they liked it or just hated it so much that can't even finish it. hum...but I am looking forward to more downloads and hopefully get some feedback before making a second show.

The other thing is, I've created a Chinese podcast site at http://blog.toodou.com/dorothyzm
one of the best podcasting sites in China, but their podcasters are just...mostly disappointing, let's put it that way. Podcasters in China put too much emphasis on themselves instead of concentrating on how to develop a good show. And too much rubbish video podcasts, really. Maybe in the long run, video podcasts will be popular, but untill now, the quality of video podcasts are still poor, at least in China.

The last thing is that I realized last night, I spelled "invasion" wrong...my mom pointed it out for me...ok, that was very embarassing...since I alaughed at her english all the time...hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home