Sunday, July 24, 2005

a few things - just me rumbling again basically

so finally I sent out the message through Oxy digest, hopefully there will be people responding, or, at least direct some more people to my podcast. Right now, I've had about 8 downloads...

My first Podcast production experience was fun. Being a DJ is definitely harder than I thought. I totally nicked Micheal Rundle's podcasting style, and I still did poorly. Notice how many mistakes I made in the show! Because I sorta want to keep it true and real, I didn't jut down any notes before recording, and didn't cut out recorded pieces afterwards either. Also I had this faked British accent which really makes me laugh every time I listen to it. Afterall, it took me about 3 hours to put the show together, plus compressing overnight. It was fun though, pretending to be a real DJ and talk to the crappy microphone.

About my next show, well, I would love to deliver it this week, but it seems unlikely. My laptop these days have gone crazy, I think my system is really messed up after me pulling it up and down. So I bought this 100 dollar external hard drive to store all my files, music, pictures, junks so that I can format my laptop hard drive and reinstall the system. This probably wouldn't be done until a week or two later. I will try my best to put up a new show before I leave Pittsburgh though, as long as my laptop does not crash down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home